Ms. Eliza Voigt
- Faculty Member, Sustainable Urban Planning Program
- [email protected]
Areas of Expertise
- Park Planning
- Federal Planning
- Partnerships in Planning
Eliza Voigt (MCRP, University of North Carolina, AICP) is the Planning and NEPA Branch Chief in the Office of Planning and Design Quality in the General Services Administration.
Prior to this, Eliza worked with the National Park Service for over 12 years in planning and partnerships. In addition, Eliza worked for over 15 years as an urban planner and historic preservation planner for local governments in Montgomery County, Maryland; and for the Pennsylvania Avenue Development Corporation in Washington, D.C.
- Masters in City and Regional Planning, University of North Carolina
- B.A., Urban Planning, Connecticut College
- PSUS 6240: Park Planning
- PSUS 6235: Park Planning Studio/Quantico
- PSUS 6235: Public Lands and Conservation
- PSUS 6228 Parks Planning Studio/National Landing