Areas of Expertise
- Kids media
- Content development
- Market strategy
- Brand management
- Founder and co-proprietor of WonderLab Group, LLC, a custom content creation and editorial services firm specializing in publishing, audio, and digital content in the areas of children’s nonfiction and STEM. Focuses on programmatic and 360° content development to build kids and family nonfiction brands and franchises. “Mixing science & imagination to spark curiosity.”
- Former SVP of Kids Media at National Geographic, who oversaw a book program publishing 100 books a year, two magazines at tween and preschool levels, digital and social platforms, and short-form video.
- B.A., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI (English)
- M.A., Boston College, Newton, MA (English)
- Board Member, Shout Mouse Press, Washington, D.C.
- Children’s Publishing and Media