- Creative Director, Carr Properties; Adjunct Professor, M.P.S in Publishing, George Washington University
- GW Education Center in Alexandria, VA
- 1925 Ballenger Avenue
Alexandria, Virginia 22314
- [email protected]
Areas of Expertise
- Publication Design
- Digital Publishing
- Video Publishing
Iris Sanchez has over six years of experience in the field of graphic design, with a strong passion for publication and branding.
Iris works as the Creative Director at Carr Properties and for three years worked as the senior graphic designer at The Association for Talent Development (ATD) where she focused on various design projects including publication design. She taught graphic design courses for over four years at the college level. She has taught a variety of digital and publication courses as an adjunct faculty at The Art Institute of Washington, George Mason University and George Washington University.
She was born in Arlington, Virginia and resides in the area with her husband and daughter.
- M.F.A. Graphic Design, Savannah College of Art & Design
- M.A. Historic Preservation, Savannah College of Art & Design
- B.F.A. Graphic Design, The Art Institute of Washington
- Fundamentals of Electronic Publishing