Areas of Expertise
- Cybersecurity Systems Analysis
- Cybersecurity Acquisition
- Cybersecurity Testing and Evaluation
- Cybersecurity Exercise Planning
Glenn Feldhuhn is a retired Naval Flight Officer with 24 years of Military service, where he held sub-specialties in Information Operations, Information Warfare, Space systems, and Joint Operations Planning.
After retiring from the Service, he began working as a Department of Defense contractor. He has worked as a Joint Cybersecurity Exercise Planner, Cyber Defense Analyst, and Cybersecurity systems test and evaluation specialist.
He is currently The President of Cyber Security Research and Solutions Corporation, and supports the Department of Defense Deputy Chief Information Officer for Cybersecurity as a Systems Analyst developing Cybersecurity Strategies, Policies and Operational Concepts for employing new technologies, in addition to teaching in GW's Cybersecurity Strategy and Information Management Program.
- M.P.S., Cybersecurity Strategy and Information Management, The George Washington University
- M.A., Computer Resource and Information Management, Webster University
- Graduate Certificate, Joint Operations Planning, U.S. Army Command and General Staff College
- B.S., University of Arizona
- PSCS 6244 Information Systems Protection
- PSCS 6247 Cybersecurity Defensive Strategy