- Program Director, Homeland Security Program
- [email protected]
Elaine Lammert is the Program Director of the Master’s degree program in Homeland Security.
Ms. Lammert entered on duty as a Special Agent with the FBI in April 1986. She worked organized crime, drug, and terrorism investigations. She served as the Newark Division’s Chief Division Counsel, as well as Special Assistant United States Attorney.
Ms. Lammert retired as the Principal Deputy General Counsel, FBI Office of the General Counsel. She oversaw the legal advice in the areas of criminal law, national security, intelligence capabilities, cyber, science and technology, critical incidents and international operations.
She also managed office operations including budget formulation, presentation and execution. She is the recipient of the FBI’s Director’s Award for the FBI’s Integrity and Compliance Program and the Presidential Rank Award for Meritorious Executive in the Senior Executive Service.
- Washington University in St. Louis, J.D.
- Swarthmore College, B.A., Political Science with concentration in Asian Studies
- PSHS 6242: Securities and Civil Liberties
- PSCS 6258: Information Sharing and Safeguarding
- CPS 2109: Criminal Analysis