Areas of Expertise
- Cybersecurity Policy and Law
- National Security Law
- Regulatory Compliance
- Information Assurance
- Data Governance
- Digital Privacy and Civil Liberties
Professor Donna Bartee-Robertson, is currently a Systems Engineer with Transparent Technology Solutions, LLC, focusing on legal and regulatory compliance for National Security Networks. Prior to her current position, Professor Bartee-Robertson was a Cyber-security Policy and Strategy Principal at the MITRE, Corp., supporting government agencies such as the Department of Homeland Security, the U.S. Secret Service and the Intelligence Community.
Prior to joining MITRE in 2015, Professor Bartee-Robertson was a senior attorney in the National Security Agency's Information Assurance/Cyber-security Directorate. While at NSA she provided legal advice on incident response, defensive cyber response actions, privacy and data governance at NSA. Professor Bartee-Robertson is a retired Navy Judge Advocate who also spent time advising the command that is now US Cyber command as an Assistant Staff Judge Advocate.
- J.D., American University Washington College of Law
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N.), University of the Florida
- Graduate Certificate, Telecommunications and Information Systems, Johns Hopkins University