Ciarra Toomey, J.D.
Professor Toomey is an attorney with the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Office of the General Counsel, Marketing, Regulatory, and Food Safety Programs division.
Prior to her service with the department, she was a legal trainee at Lovells, Intellectual Property Department in Hong Kong, China, a legal extern with the New York State Office of the Attorney General, and a legal intern with Abraham, Lerner and Arnold, LLP, in New York City.
She is fluent in Spanish and French and conversant in Portuguese.
- J.D., cum laude, Syracuse University College of Law
- M.A., International Relations, Syracuse University - Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs
- B.A., cum laude in Philosophy, Politics and Law with a minor in International Relations, State University of New York at Binghamton
Additional Education - International
- Kings College, Department of War Studies, London, England
- Maastricht University, Institute for European Studies of Macau, Intellectual Property Law School, Macau, China
- Syracuse University in Strasbourg, Human Rights and Conflict Resolution in Europe, Strasbourg, France
- International Law