Dr. Charles Pak
- Adjunct Professor, Cybersecurity Strategy & Information Management Program
- [email protected]
Areas of Expertise
- Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP)
- Cyber Counter Terrorism
- Risk Assessment & Management
Charles Pak earned his Ph.D. in Information Security from Nova Southeastern University, an M.S. in Network Security from Capitol Technology University, and a B.S. in Electrical Engineering from Penn State University. He has taught Information Systems (IS) courses for over 25 years as an IS practitioner and professor.
He has managed U.S. Federal Government data centers for over 20 years, including personnel. He has designed, tested, implemented, and maintained many of these enterprise network sites (largest in the world) that encompasses distributed sites across the U.S., as well as the international sites. He has managed state-of-the art systems for military and federal government missions for which he was deployed.
His research topics include Cyber Security, Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP), PKI, Cyber Counter Terrorism, and Risk Assessment & Management.
He has published several research papers in Information Security.
As a practitioner, he holds several industry certifications: CISM, CRISC, CISSP, ITIL, SSCP, MCSE, MCT, Security +, and CCNA.
- Ph.D. in Information Security, Nova Southeastern University
- M.S. in Network Security, Capitol Technology University
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Penn State University