In recognition of the National Women Support Women Day on December 1st, the GW Center for Excellence in Public Leadership (CEPL) in partnership with CommPro.biz, hosted a special event with extraordinary women leaders and dynamic speakers from across the public and private sectors.
The Women Supporting Women to Drive Transformational Change Virtual Roundtable brought together:
- Sarvenaz Bakhtiar, Executive Director, Lift Our Voices;
- The Honorable Judge LaDoris Hazzard Cordell;
- Monica Talan, Founder, CryptoConexión;
- Katharine Manning, President, Blackbird DC and an alumna of GW CEPL's Executive Women's Leadership Program (EWLP); and
- Leslie Grossman, event moderator, Senior Fellow and the Faculty Director of GW CEPL's Women's Leadership Programs.
These women leaders shared their own journeys in transforming cultures of their organizations and industries and shared breakthroughs and insights they experienced or wished they knew earlier on in their careers.
The event coincided with the launch of the Global Women's Leadership Channel on CommPRO.biz, an important milestone for GW CEPL.
A recording of the event is now available on demand
"In total honesty--one of the best conversation sessions with a panel I've ever had the honor to attend. I'm just so amazed by them and so energized! You both did a fabulous job!," said event participant Deanna Brown.
"Loved the inspirational session today! Thank YOU!" shared another attendee, Joan Wangler.
"Our Women's Leadership Channel is truly a global community of practice - a place where women leaders at all levels and backgrounds can come together to find resources, connect, get inspired, and uplift one another," said Kateryna Pyatybratova, Director of Marketing and Business Development at GW Center for Excellence in Public Leadership.