Tara Kim Eberhart, RP®
Areas of Expertise
- Litigation & Litigation Support
- Legal Research
- Legal Writing
- Legal Project Management
- Intellectual Property
- Operations Management
- Financial Analysis
Tara Kim Eberhart is the Director of Paralegal Services and Docketing at Dentons US, the largest law firm in the world, where she develops, implements, and aligns the firm wide mission of the paralegal program with the firm's overall strategic objectives.
Prior to that, she was the Director of Paralegal Services and a Senior Firm-Wide Paralegal Manager at McKenna Long & Aldridge, LLP and a Senior Paralegal specializing in Intellectual Property litigation at Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, LLP.
Professor Eberhart is past president of the National Capital Area Paralegal Association (NCAPA), a member of the advisory boards of NCAPA and The George Washington University, and an active member of the Washington chapter of the International Practice Management Association (IPMA).
- M.S., Legal Administration (Summa cum laude), Marymount University
- B.A. in American Studies, University of Mary Washington
- Certificate in Paralegal Studies, Paralegal Institute of Fairfax
- Certification: RP® - Registered Paralegal, National Federation of Paralegal Associations (NFPA)