Make 2022 the year to realize your professional goals. Join us to learn strategies and more to help you land your dream job in publishing.
Calling all publishing professionals — aspiring and experienced! Let us help you prepare for that next opportunity!
Are you entering the field of publishing or seeking your next opportunity? Even during one of the hottest hiring markets in recent history, with multiple opportunities in many organizations, job search may seem overwhelming.
Whether you’re beginning the process, or in the midst of your job search, Nicole Mintz, Career Services Director, GW’s College of Professional Studies, and John W. Warren, Director and Associate Professor, Publishing, are here to help.
Join us for a virtual workshop focused on job search strategies and tools for publishing professionals. We will cover:
- Best practices for job exploration
- How to establish goals and identify the best fit for the next chapter of your career
- Tools that you can use for interviews and more!
You will learn effective strategies and tools to develop a more strategic, strengths- and values-based approach to the job search.
- Nicole Mintz, Career Services Director, College of Professional Studies, George Washington University
- John W. Warren, Director and Associate Professor, MPS in Publishing, George Washington University