Marsha L. Fullard
- Senior Litigation Paralegal, Koch Companies Public Sector, Koch Industries; Lecturer, GW Paralegal Studies Program
- [email protected]
Areas of Expertise
- Litigation & Litigation Support
- E-Discovery & Document Management
- Legal Research
- Legal Writing & Editing
Marsha L. Fullard is a Senior Litigation Paralegal in the Koch Companies Public Sector group at Koch Industries (“Koch”) supporting the litigation team across Koch entities world-wide. At Koch, Marsha is responsible for case management, discovery, supervision and management of document reviews and productions and managing legal holds and e-discovery implementation. Also, Marsha is involved with training litigation paralegals throughout the Koch entities. Prior to Marsha’s transition to Koch, she performed similar duties for Georgia-Pacific, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Koch Industries.
Marsha has over 30 years of litigation experience working in large law firms and corporate in-house legal departments. Her diverse litigation experience includes matters involving civil litigation and complex tort litigation, antitrust and contracts law and civil and criminal investigations. Prior her corporate experience, Marsha worked for McGuire Woods in Washington, D.C. office and Paul Hastings, in the Atlanta, GA
As a graduate of GW’s master’s degree in Paralegal Studies, Professor Fullard is a member of the national paralegal honor society Lambda Epsilon Chi (LEX).
- A.B. History, Duke University
- Legal Assistant Certification, Georgetown University
- Masters in Paralegal Studies, College of Professional Studies, George Washington University
- Certified E-Discovery Specialist, Association of E-Discovery Specialist (ACEDS)
- Lambda Epsilon Chi (LEX)