- Director – Human Capital Division, Emergency Services Consulting International (ESCI); Adjunct professor, GW’s Police and Security Studies Program
- [email protected]
Areas of Expertise
- Job analysis
- Test validation
- Test administration
- Candidate development
- Diversity training
- Performance evaluation
- Supervisory/leadership training
- Organizational assessment
Currently Ms. Jennifer Flaig, M.S., is the Director of the Human Capital Division for Emergency Services Consulting International (ESCI).
Previously she worked for Fields Consulting Group, which was acquired in 2017 by ESCI. She worked for Fields Consulting Group starting in 2002, where she advanced through the ranks from I/O Associate to President of the Company.
She has over 15 years’ experience developing and directing testing and training programs for public safety departments throughout the United States, including business development, employee development, budgeting, and the coordination, delegation, and implementation of all client programs.
Her experience also includes designing a public safety test preparation book, supervisory training programs, and leadership training programs. She has also developed and implemented innovative testing approaches that minimize group differences (adverse impact), as well as innovative scoring procedures designed to increase assessor consistency and test reliability.
- M.S., Industrial Organizational Psychology, Radford University
- CPS 2102: Resource Management - the class focuses on the importance of equal employment opportunities and HR law