Areas of Expertise
- Civil Litigation
- Legal Research and Writing
Dominique (Hernandez) Williams is a Staff Services Manager for the California Department of Justice (CA DOJ). Prior to joining CA DOJ, she worked as a Senior Legal Analyst for the California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control and a Paralegal Specialist for the Eastern District of California’s United States Attorney’s Office (DOJ).
She has worked in federal and state government for more than thirteen years. During these many years of public service, she has had the opportunity to work in diverse areas of law, to include civil litigation, legal research, military justice and administrative law.
She holds a master’s degree in Paralegal Studies from George Washington University and a Bachelor of Science from the Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville. After obtaining her bachelor’s degree, Dominique served in the United States Air Force JAG Corp from 2006 – 2013.
- M.P.S. in Paralegal studies, The George Washington University
- B.S. in Criminal Justice, Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville
- A.A.S. in Paralegal studies, Community College of the Air Force
- PSLX 6228: California Law and Practice