About the Event
Join us online as our distinguished panelists discuss the challenges regarding deception, cyberspace operations, election tampering and more.
Hosted by the Cybersecurity Strategy and Information Management Program at The George Washington University in partnership with The Embassy of Israel Washington D.C. and CSFI.
Opening Remarks by:
- Connie Uthoff, Associate Director, GW's Cybersecurity Strategy and Information Management (CSIM) Master's Program
- Christine de Souza, CSFI Director, Cyberspace Operations Strategist at SOS International LLC, and USAF Cyber Warfare Operations Officer
- Joshua Cohen, Trade and Partnership Director, Economic and Trade Office at Embassy of Israel, Israel Trade and Economic Mission in Washington, D.C.
Harry Wingo, J.D., Professor at National Defense University, Former Navy SEAL officer, and United States Naval Academy Graduate
- Rear Adm. Danelle Barrett, USN (Ret.), Former US Navy Cybersecurity Division Director and Deputy Chief Information Officer, and CSFI Advisory Director
- Jolene R. Caro, Ph.D., International Psychologist and Intelligence Lead at Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Brett J. Feddersen, Acting Director for National Security Programs and Incident Response, Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Johnmichael O’Hare, Director, Sales and Business Development (COBWEBS)
- Roy Heller, Chief Operations Officer at Nucleon Cyber and Cyber Intelligence SME
- Rear Adm. Paul Becker, US Navy (Ret.), Former Executive Office of the President at The White House, Presidential Transition Team's Intelligence Community, former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Director for Intelligence (J2), CEO at The Becker T3 Group LLC, and CSFI Advisory Director
- Brig. Gen. Greg Touhill, USAF (Ret.), President at AppGate Federal Group, Former United States Government's Chief Information Security Officer, Former Deputy Assistant Secretary for Cybersecurity and Communications in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and as Director of the National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center, and CSFI Advisory Director
- Ira Hoffman, CyberSecurity Attorney at Butzel Long and CSFI Senior Fellow