Areas of Expertise
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development Systems
- Organizational Research
Dr. Adrienne Anderson is Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Global Consortium, LLC a management consulting firm based in Washington, DC. with 32 associates. She has a background in developing executive coaching models, leadership development systems and conducting organizational research.
She is experienced in managing projects for a plethora of organizations including but not limited to: The United States Capitol Police, The United States Secret Service, The United States Marines, American Express, Argonne National Laboratories, and Deloitte Touché.
She is an adjunct lecturer for the George Washington University in both the Cybersecurity Strategy & Information Management and the Homeland Security master’s degree programs.
She has previously worked as an adjunct faculty member at Argosy University in San Diego, CA. She has also taught in their MBA program, Doctoral Business Program and Educational Leadership Program.
She has chaired dissertations in the Business and Educational Leadership Programs from proposal development through the Institutional Review Board process, and final dissertation defense.
Adrienne has published articles and made presentations globally with over 30 years’ experience working on change management, diversity and leadership.
- Ph.D., The Fielding Graduate University, Santa Barbara, California;
- M.A., Counseling Psychology, Argosy University, American School of Psychology, San Diego, CA;
- M.A., Organizational Development from The Fielding Graduate University in Santa Barbara, California;
- B.A., English with Honors, Wells College, Aurora, New York.