Attend virtually or in-person
Ethics in Action
This year’s Ethics in Publishing Conference theme is Ethics in Action. We will be hearing from professionals in trade, academic, scholarly, and library publishing on what actions are being taken to increase diversity, equity, and inclusion; improve accessibility; and to increase access, for authors, early career professionals, in mentorship programs, and on editorial boards.
Topic ideas include:
- Actions that publishers, libraries, and other stakeholders in the publishing ecosystem are taking to advance Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI).
- Actions to make publishing workflows and outputs more accessible to all.
- Efforts to make publishing workplace practices inclusive and equitable, including internships, early-career positions, and editorial boards.
- Actions that have helped to ensure diverse voices are more represented in the publishing ecosystem.
Schedule & Speaker Line-up:
- The full schedule and speaker line-up coming soon!
- Attendance (in-person and virtual) to the conference will be free-of-charge.
Presenter & Attendee Requirements:
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required for in-person presenters and attendees.
The GW Ethics in Publishing conference is organized by the George Washington University Master of Professional Studies in Publishing program, in collaboration with the GW Journal of Ethics in Publishing.